St Patricks Day - Irish Pubs in Surfers Paradise
‘To be sure, to be sure’ …. it's almost time to celebrate St Patrick's Day!
This year St Patrick’s Day falls on a Friday! Why not make a weekend of it, and book a few nights staying on the Gold Coast.
Get into the spirit of all things Irish with a visit to one (or perhaps a bar hop along them all) Irish Pubs & Bars in Surfers Paradise …
- O'Malley's - 1 Cavill Ave
- Kitty O'Sheas - Cavill Mall
- Fiddler's Green - 30 Cavill Ave
- Waxy's Irish Pub - 3206 Surfers Paradise Blvd
- Lansdowne Road Irish Tavern - 3420 Gold Coast Highway
- Darcy Arms Irish Tavern - 2923 Gold Coast Highway
St Patrick's Day is on the 17th of March, but of course these great Surfers Paradise Irish Pubs are there to enjoy at any time of year.
Book your Surfers Paradise Gold Coast accommodation at St Tropez Holiday Apartments.
Located in Orchid Street in the middle of the action and just paces to Cavill Mall, the beach, and much more. To view our rates and make your reservation in one of our 1 or 2 bedroom self-contained holiday apartments CLICK HERE