St Tropez FAQs
Booking & Check-In
Information about bookings, payments and check-in.
Q: What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is 2.00pm
Check-out is 10.00am
Q: Do you require a security bond upon check-in?
Yes, we require a $200.00 pre-authorisation on your credit card
A pre-authorisation does not remove any money from your account, it simply freezes the amount. Each bank has their own policy for pre-authorisations, however it usually takes 7-10 working days to be released.
Q: Is after hours check-in available?
Yes, we have a “Late Arrivals” facility.
If you are arriving after hours you will be contacted with information about collecting your keys and car parking instructions.
Q: Can I have a late check-out?
A late check-out will depend on Housekeeping’s schedule and whether there is another booking for the apartment.
Q: When do I have to pay a deposit?
No deposit is required at the time of booking. We only require credit card details to guarantee your booking. Full payment of accommodation will be processed 3 days prior to your arrival.
Q: What are the reception hours?
Reception Hours for St Tropez are:
|8.30am to 5.00pm
|Monday to Friday
|9.00am to 3.00pm
|9.00am to 1.00pm
|Sunday and Public Holidays
Q: Can I book theme park tickets at reception?
Reception can assist you with the purchase of theme park tickets and travel arrangements, information about local businesses and places of interest.
Services & Facilities FAQ's
General information about our accommodation services and on-site facilities.
Q: Is there Internet or WiFi access available?
Yes, FREE WiFi is available in all apartments – up to 500MB per day
Collect your username and password from reception.
Q: What facilities do you have?
Our BBQ and swimming pool are located in the central courtyard. For your enjoyment, our beautiful pool is heated all year round.
The St Tropez building includes a number of independently owned and operated businesses
- Costa D’oro Italian Restaurant
- the famous Ace of Fades Barbers
- Awesome Jewellery
- Happy Hire Gold Coast – Bikes, Electric Scooters and Petrol Scooters
Q: Is there car parking available?
Yes, one FREE undercover car park is included with your accommodation.
Additional parking “may” be available at a cost of $5.00 per day.
All parking requires a Parking Permit which is allocated through reception.
Q: Is all linen provided?
Yes, linen and towels are provided in all our apartments.
Q: How often are the rooms serviced?
We provide a “mid stay” service and linen change for guests who stay seven nights or longer.
Additional services and linen can be arranged – costs apply.
For guest’s convenience, all apartments include a washing machine and clothes dryer.
Q: Is the pool heated?
Yes, all year round
General information about our location.
Q: How close is Surfers Paradise & Burleigh Heads?
- St Tropez is located in the centre of Surfers Paradise.
- Burleigh Heads is 13 kms from Surfers Paradise via the Gold Coast Highway.
Q: Are there shops or restaurants nearby?
We are surrounded by over 500 restaurants and shops with dining and shopping opportunities to suit every taste and budget.
Q: Is there public transport nearby?
We are just a few minutes walk to the light rail and bus stops; there is a taxi rank just across the road.
Q: What local attractions are in the area?
- The world-class Surfers Paradise Beach is the perfect place to swim, surf or stroll on the golden sand.
- Dracula’s Haunted House, Infinity, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, and many other attractions are scattered through-out the Surfers Paradise precinct. and just a block away from St Tropez
- Adrenaline Park is located a few blocks north of Cavill Ave, this park has everything to make your head spin and stomach churn. The most popular rides are the Sling Shot and aptly titled Vomatron. For traditionalists, there’s also a good old bungee jump with Bungy Australia.
SkyPoint observation deck has 360-degree views of the Gold Coast – brilliant for gaining perspective and orientation. The deck is 230m high on the 77th level of Q1 Tower, and accessed by one of the world’s fastest elevators. The SkyPoint Bistro and Bar offers signature cocktails in the sky with their beverage listings and an all-day dining menu.
- Surf Lessons – 2 hour beginner. Learn to surf in Surfers Paradise in this 2 hour surfing lesson including board control, ocean safety, how to catch waves, timing, and basic take off. Lockers and refreshments are provided and each participant gets a certificate.
Q: How far away is the race track?
The Gold Coast Equine Centre and race track is 3.7 kms from St Tropez
Q: Where can I buy groceries locally?
Coles and Woolworths are approximately a 3 minute walk from St Tropez. Orchid Avenue also has a number of 24 hour convenience stores.
Hoping to stay longer?
Permanent rentals are available at St Tropez Gold Coast Accommodation Surfers Paradise on selected 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for a minimum lease of 6 months – enquire with us today to find out more.